Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday 2 October, 2008

Expo spam

The Big Fat Indian Wedding - Update 1.1.

I was right in lying low about the wedding expo business. Mad, Jeej, thathaya and ammama dropped by at the organiser's office to be treated to an hour long lecture about Country Club Resorts. They got the dinner set but nothing more because the other gifts are for married people only. Pray tell me, why would married people come to a wedding expo? Oh, for their kids??

Am surprised that Mad didnt roast them alive or file a PIL. My sis is after all the fire-spitting dragon who managed to get an Apollo doc state in writing that he had utterly blundered. This was when the apollo doc performed the wrong surgery for my grandfather, which was followed by a long corrective surgery and treatment at Vijaya, but that is another story.

Anyways, I must pat myself for not having fallen to these Country Club guys. They are the only people who can compete with Airtel in calling me up every three hours.

0 comments:

Featured

My nephew is a slothbear